FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Vitamin Fun!



Maybe it's because my Dad pushed vitamins on my brothers and I when we were younger, but I just really love Vitamin Water. I've tried ever flavor and have my favorites that I gravitate towards in every middle eastern-owned market in the city.

I'm especially excited that the Vitamin Water is now making 10 calorie (per serving) drinks! Sean and were strolling up Broadway and were completely distracted by the bright Vitamin Water promo shop. The lights! The colors! The live model in the window!
The friendly hostess welcomed us in and invited us for free mini bottles - they are just so cute - of one of the four new 10 calorie drinks! The space was funky and colorful and reminded me of the Apple store. It was a fun place to pass the time while it poured in SoHo.

Not only are they giving away free mini bottles for the next 9 days (it's a 10 day pop-up-shop... get it? 10 calories, 10 days), but they have a super fun free photobooth! And even though Sean is 10 shades tanner than myself, we jumped right in!

It probably has been over a decade since I've visited a photobooth, and it's good, clean free fun! You can choose from black & white or color, and your pictures come out in.... 10 seconds!

I give the Vitamin Water shop a perfect 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment