FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Friday, April 3, 2009

TOPDEAL

This morning topman Sean and I headed down to TOPSHOP expecting block-long lines and pushy tween crowds. We arrived around 10:30am, to find (gasp!) no lines and no annoying Jonas Brothers fans! After walking right in, I was in paradise. Finally, all of the cute spring clothes have arrived! It was a floral overload at times, but for the most part, TOPSHOP is top in my book.

The price-points are fairly reasonable, and while they are higher than H&M, they are no Saks tags.

Here's the best part: TS offers a 10% discount to students. Most of us have graduated from our student ID years, but I am still hanging on to my precious SMU ID. It's always handy to have in emergencies like these. I didn't know about the discount and I didn't have my ID on me, but Sean and I started chatting up the cashier about how we were grad students so he gave us the discount without even asking for our IDs! Next time I will come prepared with my ID, and I suggest you do the same.

Also, if you spend more than $100 they are giving away free tank tops! Who doesn't love free swag?

All in all, we were satisfied with our purchases as we strolled back up rainy Broadway carrying our new canvas TOPSHOP totes!

No comments:

Post a Comment