FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hugh Jackman in My Hometown

I lived in Tempe, AZ for the first 18 years of my life and nothing that cool ever happened. I have nothing against my suburban hometown, but Tempe isn't exactly the definition of excitement. Which is why I left.

Of course, I am now being punished for leaving good ol' Tempe.

This Monday, April 27, Hugh Jackman - the most beautiful, rugged, Australian man - was in my hometown. MY HOMETOWN. Harkins Tempe Marketplace won a YouTube contest against nearly 3,000 cities to host the premier of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine."

Yes I know, I live in NYC where many other celebs reside and visit. However, there is just something more trilling about the perfect specimen of man in the relatively unexciting city that I grew up in.

Oh Hugh, why must you torture me like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment