FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Free Food

One of the things I miss most about home is my Mom's cooking. Especially when she makes Lebanese dishes. Her hummus tops the charts, and because of that I've become a "hummus snob." I just can't bring myself to really enjoy the generic hummus found in the grocery stores. Not when I've been raised on the hummus from heaven.

Luckily, in NYC there are many Mediterranean restaurants that offer homemade hummus that even a connoisseur like me will lick my plate for.

Today and tomorrow only, Hummus Kitchen is offering FREE hummus, falafel, tahini, or dessert to anyone that is their friend on Facebook.

I particularly cannot get enough of hummus - I can eat pounds of it and not feel guilty. Hardly any carbs!

Now that's worth belly dancing for.

No comments:

Post a Comment