FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chocolate Fixes Everything

Hello my name is Annalise and I'm a Chocoholic.

Today as I was strolling up 5th Ave looking for a Mother's Day gift, I passed by Lindt - one of my favorite chocolateurs. I wasn't really paying attention because Lily Allen was blasting on my iPod, but as I walked by I noticed the cute employee guy handing out truffles to everyone that walked in. I wanted to keep going, but the force of milk-chocolate goodness pulled me back in. So I did a 180 on 5th and went in to Lindt, pretending to be shopping for goodies when all I really wanted was my little delicious truffle. I didn't even care about the guy, I needed my chocolate fix. A quick loop around the shop and I was outta there, beautifully wrapped truffle in hand.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

No comments:

Post a Comment