FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Go to South America for $10!

Ok, well not really.

But thanks to my friend Will, I discovered the most amazing red wine from Chile. The 2007 Carmenere is called Casillero del Diablo, and it costs $9.99 at most liquor stores. Even winos will want to get their palettes wet with this grape juice. You must pick up a bottle or dos and share with amigos.

Another amazing South American red wine is Malbec, from Argentina. This is one of the most delicious red wines I've had recently, and it is also cost-friendly. Malbec is actually one of the up and coming red wines. So start drinking it before it's cool and they make a movie about it.

I always knew I had a thing for South American men, but now I'm hooked on their wine too. ¡Que peligroso!

No comments:

Post a Comment