FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Secret Deals

If you wear MAC makeup and/or drink Starbucks coffee please continue reading.

I thought that most people knew about these "secrets," but the more I talk to people, the more I find out that not many know about these great deals.

I'll start with MAC. The cosmetics line has a program called Back 2 MAC, in which you bring in 6 MAC containers to either one of their stores or counters. If you bring your containers (empty or full) to a counter, you can receive any lipstick (except the Viva Glam line) or eye shadow for free. However, I prefer bringing my containers to a MAC store, because they will allow you choose from the above, plus any type of lipgloss, lipglass or slimshine lipstick, which is my new obsession. Think lipgloss meets lipstick = perfection.

I bet you can go in your cosmetics drawer and find 6 containers of MAC products that you don't wear. Get rid of that purple eyeshadow that you wore in 8th grade, and you're probably not going to wear brown lipstick ever again. (Please don't.)


Ok, now onto come coffee talk.

Starbucks continues to get more and more expensive - I swear it's starting to cost as much as my lunch. Which is why I save my cups and bring them back the next day for a coffee/tea refill. It costs only 55 cents!

You can't get any specialty drinks for this refill deal. So buy a latte one day, and the next switch it up for a plain coffee, which you can doctor up to your liking.

There you have it, darlings! More diva deals to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment