FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Nightclub or a Gym?

I often skip the gym on weekends, because Sarah and I justify dancing until 4AM a great cardio session. When I’m out dancing I can bust moves for hours. I don’t get bored or countdown the minutes like I do on the treadmill.

Why can’t I have this great energy at the gym all the time like I do at SouthSide in the wee hours of the night?

Problem has been solved!

The next best fusion after peanut butter and chocolate is the brilliant blend of nightclub and gym from The David Barton Gym on Astor Place. Work out at the club while you go clubbing at the gym!

I’m dying to work out here (do I wear my cocktail dress and heels?). I’m dying to go clubbing here (do I wear my Nike Shox and spandex?). I’m dying like those skeletal chairs to get in to this place.

The David Barton Gym is giving away free one-time guest passes, and this is one club that I am sweating to be on the list. It's crunch time.


1 comment: