FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Jetset on JetBlue

Jetsetters, start your engines.

I wish that I had more funds and free time because I would totally take advantage of JetBlue's "All You Can Jet Pass."

Book by August 21st, and for $599 enjoy unlimited travel from September 8th through October 8th. Fly places where your friends live and stay for free.

I just took my first JetBlue flight last month and it was smooth sailing (or should I say flying?) all the way to Los Angeles. Unlimited, free and tasty drinks & snacks, complimentary TV, and no charge to check a bag - makes a five and a half hour flight way more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment