FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Get the Blues

If you're like me then you've got about 25 pairs of jeans cramming up your closet. Ever since Seven made designer denmin hot in 2002, I've been collecting jeans from brands across the board.

Now I only wear about four of the pairs and the rest just hang there with a case of the blues. I can't seem to give up my True Religions after spending so much money on them, even though I will probably never wear those obnoxious-pocket jeans again.

I feel guilty about buying a new pair of $180 J Brands, because I basically already own a designer denim shop. Well now I can pull from my inventory and bring them to Barneys for a discount off my denim purchase.

Barneys will recycle your unwanted jeans through 1 Percent for the Planet, an alliance of business committed to maintaining a healthy planet, and give you 20% off your next pair. Not only are you saving the planet, but you're getting perfectly new and current season jeans at a discount!

You have until August 31 to be a Barneys blue jean baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment