FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Gucci Gods are Bearing Gifts

I remember when I bought my first (and only) pair of Gucci stilettos.... it is a day I'll never forget. Like having your first child. Only better.

It was March 2006 in Mendrisio, Switzerland at the FoxTown outlets. I bought them for around $15o and it was the happiest moment of my life. They are killer. Black suede dominatrix style with gold grommets. I die every time I look at them. (See below.)

Now you too can have a similar die-and-go-to-Gucci-heaven experience.

Starting Thursday at 9AM select DSW locations will be featuring the coveted Italian shoes for 60% off! NYC girls: head to the Union Square store.

Who cares if they are last season or last year or last month. They are Gucci for God's sake! Buy something timeless and it will always be in style. Buy something outrageous because they are 60% off and you just need to have them. Buy both.

The Gucci Gods are smiling upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment