FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jamaica'n Me CrAzY

Here's a little blog I wrote
You might want to read it note for note,
Don't worry, be happy

All of these grey clouds are making me blue. The cure? Sunny blue skies via jetBlue.

Get your rasta hat ready, mon, we're jetting to Jamaica. Starting May 21, jetBlue will offer non-stop flights to Montego Bay, home of the turquoise waters of Doctor's Cave Beach and lush greenery.

This week jetBlue is offering special packages around $700 for a round trip ticket and 4 nights at various all-inclusive resorts. Ya mon!

I hear JFK's new jetBlue terminal is amazing - now is your chance to check out T5 and take a vacay, Bob Marley style. I'll leave that meaning open to your own interpretation.

What was that? Oh yes. You're concerned about job security, spending money in this economy and catching the Swine Flu. My friends, I leave you with the wise words of our favorite rasta man:

"Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright."

No comments:

Post a Comment