FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ma Cherie Amour

Monsieurs and mademoiselles, today is le Bastille Day! Are you drinking champagne at a sidewalk cafe or munching on a baguette as you walk the streets? I admit I've done neither today, but le French holiday is making me want to learn the language of love.

Unfortunately, taking French lessons in the city is trés expensive and I am trés broke.

If you're in the same trés sad situation as myself, you are not a hopeless American case. All you need to do is land a French beau or belle, and - violà - you will be ordering at Pastis in your waiter's native tongue. Oui Oui!

Maybe you should head out tonight to one of the million French bistros in NYC to land your next, umm, le tutor.

C 'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment