FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Holding Out

I've been spending a lot of time on lower Fifth Avenue - which I have discovered has amaaaazing shopping. You have every type of store - from Intermix to H&M and everything fabulous in between. I get lost walking Fifth between 21st and 16th streets; BCBG, Anthropology and LF, OH MY!
And what's even more tempting are all the sales going on in EVERY STORE right now. Retailers are practically begging for me to come in and do damage. The only thing holding me back from swiping my Visa is the fact that I am going to be on vacation (yes, I need a vacation from my vacation) for the next two weeks in southern California with my family. Hopefully I can make my parents feel bad for me so they will take me on as a charity case and buy me some pretty things.
I'm looking forward to spending my days at Manhattan Beach and my nights in Hollywood. And hopefully my time is the only thing I'll be spending, if you know what I mean.
I'm saving myself for southern California.

No comments:

Post a Comment