FORGET THE "IT" BAG OR THE "IT" GIRL. THE NEW "IT" IS NOT HAVING "IT" AT ALL. THAT'S RIGHT MY FELLOW NEW YORKERS AND FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, UNEMPLOYMENT IS IN.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

From the Red Carpet to the Spa

I've always thought to myself that when I finally get a job it's going to be super hard for me to ditch my unemployment routine for the structured schedule and desk. No more sleeping in until 10AM, leisurely coffee and TV in my pajamas and basically doing whatever I fancy.

I've gotten so used to this nonchalant lifestyle in the past 8 months, that I have forgotten what it's like to be on the clock.

Well, I was reminded today.

Yes, I have have started working on something other than the Red Carpet! Time to throw a party!!

Every recessionista appreciates beauty, health, fitness, spa and fashion - which is exactly what I will be reporting on at the SpaWeek blog. You may recall that I blogged about SpaWeek a few months ago, which is the famous week in which the best spas in the country offer discounted treatments. SpaWeek.com is the year-round headquarters for all things spa related.

We're blogging about the latest spa trends, off-the-wall beauty and health treatments, fitness and nutrition ideas, giveaways, and fashion and travel tips. For those of you on Twitter, make sure to start following us: http://twitter.com/SpaWeek to stay up to date!

The Red Carpet will remain the home for recessionistas and the funemployed - but even babes on a budget need to know about face workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment